Friday, March 20, 2020

17A – Elevator Pitch No. 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mxq3E0VF8w

2. In the comments section, my peers liked how I elaborated in my video, so in this new one, I tried to keep up with that elaboration.  I also tried to give a little bit elaboration, but not too much. Trying to engage my audience was one of my top priorities in this assignment and I attempted to continue to do that.
3. Based of the feedback, I did not change much other than continuing to elaborate on my idea.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kayla,
    I liked your articulation and rhythm throughout your pitch. I think you put yourself in the customers shoes really well. I think you improved on your second pitch! You seemed more confident and the whole pitched flowed better. Overall good job and great idea.

    ReplyDelete