Wednesday, January 29, 2020

3A - Your Entrepreneurship Story

In my senior year of high school, I had the opportunity to help start up and develop a non-profit organization.  This non-profit is called Out if Zion and its missions is to bring creative arts opportunities to children with medial and special needs.  Being one of the founding members of this program really gave me insight into what entrepreneurship looks like.  Seeing the program form from just an idea into a reality was the neatest part. Planning out the program and what it would entail was the most challenging part, but through multiple trials, we were able to create a system that worked! This organization has continued to flourish and brings many opportunities to children who want to experience the creative arts.  

This is a picture of me preparing for a team leader meeting at the Children’s Cancer Center in Tampa, FL, where we held the spring program.

This picture is from one of our first team meetings of the summer program.  


I am a senior Public Relations student, and I enrolled into ENT 3003 because I decided that I wanted to do my concentration in business.  One of the classes listed was this one and it seemed very interesting. I am hoping to learn how to effectively create and preform an elevator pitch in this class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment